Sunday 10 January 2016

First Post !




Hi ! and Assalamualikum :) 
Firstly this is my first photo and my simple biodata .
Hope you guys excited to see it !!



SPM Candidates 2016 
First of all ...
My name is Fatin Adieba Bt abd Malek 

Nickname : Fatin / Dieba 
17 years old (unofficial)
22 .August.1999  
Born in Hospital Besar Seremban 
Study in Ampangan Scholl  
Stay in Malaysia 
Youngest child in family 
Hobby :any type of activities 
I love to eat 
My favourite food is Nasi Arab *so delicious must try :)
My ambitions : to be a laywer , an accountant 
or a lecturer (Insya Allah)

My specific bestfriend is secret*I will tell you later okay.
stay tuned 


   Stay tuned if you want know more about myself ^_^ 

Thanks you for read 

Bye and Assalamualaikum 



7 comments:

  1. Who is your crush? Pleaseeeeeee telllll meeeee. Urgentttttt I'm your bigggg fans like you suka sawan ****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me ,where you got my url?? I dont have any crush.. SAWAN AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acah seh. Hahhhahhahhaha Happy Chinese Year dieba. Tibe.Baaaa tengoklah Mr arrogant. Bestttt dkt blog bukan cincai. Hahahahhahaha

      Delete
    2. Acah seh. Hahhhahhahhaha Happy Chinese Year dieba. Tibe.Baaaa tengoklah Mr arrogant. Bestttt dkt blog bukan cincai. Hahahahhahaha

      Delete
  3. These comments really made my day! Hahahaha >_<

    ReplyDelete