Friday 29 January 2016

Best quotes



 Hi ! and Assalamualaikum ...

I am back ! miss me right ? zzzz... so today i will tell you about quotes that i really -really like ...so what quotes you think i like  ? crush ? hahaha...not that quotes .  This quotes is from Bill Gates 'owner of microsoft ' right ? if i not mistaken ...so  this is quotes that i means ------>



          I like this quotes when i was in form 4 2015 .If you want to know ,before this i like quotes for crush ,friends and anything but when i just in form 4  it was like a miracle because suddenly i just fallen in love with this quote ..dramatic right ? but this is true .I love with this quotes because when i was form 4 ,i was a leader to make the classroom beautiful.. (i don't know what is ''ketua kecerian" in english sorry ) .so i had been assigned to search quotes in Bahasa Melayu and English ,suddenly i just saw this quotes and make this quotes as my goal to succes.
           
          Everyone has their own favourites quotes ..so this is the best quotes that i have and really loved it .I also like quotes for crush ..but after i don't have any crush ,i rarely to search quotes about it and exchange to quotes for study beacause  i just want to pay an attention for my in coming SPM :) Honestly i don't care beacause i like all type of quotes ..but this is the FAVOURITE ! 

           So this is just simple post that i want to share with you guys ..I hope this quotes can exchange me and come true for me.. In Sha Allah 


So you guys ...what kind of quotes that you like? let's share with me :P

see you next time ,
Bye ..xoxo 







5 comments:

  1. My favourite quote is,
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

    It hits me right through the core cause it's so true. People are more afraid of believing that they will succeed; but they have no problem believing that they will fail. And this is the kind of mindset that pulls us down from being a great person that we're meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bapak panjang teacher komen. Srs best dieba quotes tu. Dia bagi kita keyakinan. Stay strong dieba even you have a big problem. I will always with you my dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bapak panjang teacher komen. Srs best dieba quotes tu. Dia bagi kita keyakinan. Stay strong dieba even you have a big problem. I will always with you my dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. best sngat hahaha kan shrfh ..thanks my dear .muahah
    btw teacher i could understand the comment that you say ...nnti say suruh teacher explain eh ..thanks

    ReplyDelete