Friday 15 January 2016

Embarrassing thing !


                                                
                                           Asaalamualaikum and Hye !

I am back ! so this week i will share about

 - The Most Embarrsing thing that happen to me -

Actually there are many embarrssing things that happen to me during my life ..because i actually is shy person Hmm.. Hahahaha something like it a joke . but it is real ! of course we would be ashamed when meeting new people. Right ? So today i will share one of my embarrsing thing that happen to me .. let's check it out !

The most embarrssing thing that happen to me is when i/my friends or my family open all my pictures when i was in form 1 and form 2 even my school pictures or family picture.

One day my sister was upload my picture when i was in standard 6 and send to our family group whatsapp OMG !! i don't even know when my sister upload that picture...at the same time i don't even like that picture because it too difference from this year but it still cute HAHAHA ..

In fact, this is a memory that we will remember forever when we leave school .. trust me :)so i don't care about that nerdy or stain face because everyone  have their own beauty ..right ? ..Muahahaha 
that it one of my story ..

so the second story is ,this happen when i talked with someone but actually he/she or even teacher also (*not you teacher Bazla others teacher lah* ) didn't hear it ..Oh My god!! it just too shame. It looks like i talked to myself ..HAHAHA..but it's okay because i don't even care about it and also i really-really love to talk about anything  so i never feel embarrssed about it .
Its feel nothing to me .

so guys please do not let me talk alone Okay ? I sad ..hahah no lah 



 ->Last but not least ,enjoy your reading ! In comming post will be    soon stay tune Muahahaha ^_^

  

* i will see your comment ! 

7 comments:

  1. Don't be shy in my class. I love hearing my students talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shy dieba? Hahahahhahahahaha teacher tk dengar lagi kau punya 1001 jenis gelak hahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shy dieba? Hahahahhahahahaha teacher tk dengar lagi kau punya 1001 jenis gelak hahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku pemalu lah mauahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. belum tiba masa lagi teacher patut dengar ahahahahahahha ! susah nak gelak 1001 jenis sbb kau tak de nak buat lawak * cry *

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love you the way you are! im your big fans too. tapi i takde kena mengena dengan sawan **** HAHAHHAAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apa seh. Aku selalu rindu kau dieba. Rindu nk buat karangan Arab. Eh eh sejak bila hahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apa seh. Aku selalu rindu kau dieba. Rindu nk buat karangan Arab. Eh eh sejak bila hahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete